Covid-19 Advisory for MRI users
Dear Valued customer,
I trust this letter finds you and your loved ones safe & healthy.
The spread of COVID-19 has affected greatly to the different parts of the world. India with the second largest population in the world has a formidable challenge ahead of it. While the government agencies are doing their best in responding to the situation through various initiatives such as ‘Janata Curfew’, we as responsible citizens should do our bit to help our communities in staying safe.
In these difficult times where mobility is very limited and resources need to be used carefully. We would like you to adopt small measures which can avoid unnecessary breakdowns of your MRI and CT scan machine:
- Maintain the temperature in the MRI suite between 23 -24 degrees.
- Maintain the Humidity level below 45%
- Get the power supplies checked regularly by your in-house electrician or bio-medical staff.
- Provide the critical data such as Helium level, shield temperature, equipment room temperature, chiller condition etc. to our Primary engineers for your site.
- Take some break of few minutes in between the patients.
- Follow the turn ON and Turn OFF procedures of the machine properly.
- Delete unwanted or old patients from the console system to avoid overloading or software crash due to hard disk corruption. Keep the patient database below 50%
- Take a back-up of the software settings of your console.
- Report immediately any erratic or abnormal behavior of the machine.
- Listen to the guidance of your primary engineer allocated.
- Keep your CMC intact and dues cleared. It will help us arrange parts and Helium resources for you on time.
Rest, we appreciate and salute you all healthcare providers who work restlessly in an effort to save humanity, keeping the community safe and healthy.
With warm regards
For Sunrays Image Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Ravipal Singh Rulania